Thank you for visiting my website.
My name is Dexter Liao, and I’m mobile marketing consultant. Unlike most of the emails you may receive from people offering to make your retail business “#1 on Google”, or to bring you thousands of website leads – I’m not here to do that.
Search engine optimization is a waste of time for most retail stores. It’s not that it doesn’t work, as it truly does. The harsh reality is that you just won’t get new customers that way!
I’m here to talk to you specifically about how you can use mobile marketing to grow your customer base and increase your revenues.
I prepared a short video that is customized for your business. If you are remotely interested in using the power of mobile marketing to help increase your retail store business – I invite you to watch the video below.
We can help you with the following, all of which will make you money.
- Create a mobile-friendly website that can be found and viewed online by mobile phone searchers
- Mobile coupons that will help bring customers on slow days.
- Develop SMS, or text message, based loyalty campaigns.
You don’t need to hear from us how big mobile is – just look around. Many people will stay on a phone call during their entire visit to your store. Others will use their phone to do email and play games while they wait.
All of these people rely on their mobile phones to help them make decisions about where to spend money on products they want to purchase.
We can help you stay in front of this trend and add both customers and sales to your bottom line.
If you are ready to take the next step, like what you see and hear in the video, please contact me.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions.
Mobile marketing allows a business to reach customers and prospects in a hyper-targeted way. It also has a much higher and faster response rate than any marketing method ever seen before. Here are a few points that are sure to blow your mind:
- 91% of all smart phone users have their phone within arm’s reach 24/7 – (Morgan Stanley, 2012)
- 44% of Facebook’s 900 million monthly users access Facebook on their phones. These people are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users (Facebook, 2012)
- Mobile marketing will account for 15.2% of global online ad spend by 2016. (Berg Insight, 2012)
- 52% of all mobile ads result in a phone call. (xAd, 2012)
Visit my Digital Name Card here to call or email me today and allow us assist you with your mobile marketing strategy.
My Mobile Name Card: http://www.sbsbizonline.com